11.22.2015

just hold on


Wenn du liest das, ich bin unterwegs zurück im California. 
Deutschland, danke fur eine ganze tolles zeit.

In the words of the great poet Aubrey Graham, “Just hold on, we’re going home.” As you read this, I am somewhere in the middle of a 17 hour journey home. (If my taco truck isn’t where it’s meant to be after all this, I’m going to be very upset.) I can’t believe it’s been three months either. It feels like just twelve weeks ago that I was *SURPRISE* running off to Europe. (With my parents permission.) I’ve gotten to see and eat so much since then, and my life is forever a little bit more exciting because of it.

I can’t WAIT to see what happens next. It’ll have to be pretty big to top this.

Maybe the flight attendant will actually bring me the water I asked for two hours ago. 


x J 




follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Taco trucks are essential.:) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.