12.05.2014

more stripes and sunshine








SHIRT : MIAMASVIN
JEANS : FOREVER 21
HEELS  c.o. B.C. FOOTWEAR
SUNNIES c.o. ZEROUV
NECKLACES c.o. DOGEARED
BACKPACK c.o. SUNNY DUSHANKA
 
 I have two settings - stripes or sweaters. There's honestly no inbetween at this point. 

It is utterly RIDICULOUS that I can dress like this in December. 
California, you're beginning to upset me with your persistence in the face of proper winter weather. The sun can take a holiday over the holidays, okay?

I've talked about all of this before so just enjoy the fact that I have found yet another way to style a striped shirt. Going for a world record. I will say, however, that these jeans are 500% better than I expected. I bought them in a cranberry-sauce-induced haze around 12:45am on Black Friday, and promptly forgot about them. Then they arrived, and I was fully expecting them to tear the moment they touched air, but surprise surprise. Of course, they don't fit in the waist, but you can only have it all in one pair at a time. 

Who's ready for Sunday? 
It's the first Sunday of December, and that means two things:

1. My mum will light the advent wreath and we will all hold our breath and hope it doesn't completely go up in flames.
2. FIRST SUNDAY OF DECEMBER GIVEAWAY.
 You know you've been waiting for it. Or you haven't and now you've been pleasantly surprised.

See you on Sunday.

x Justina

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. suepr look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine having a green Christmas! Usually people are expecting it to be snowing on Halloween here :S
    <3 Katie
    http://luvelylittlelulladoll.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your buddha and elephant necklaces look too cute!
    Follow each other?
    xx

    lynzical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.