11.21.2014

state game strong



SWEATER - ELEMENT EDEN
JEANS - DSTLD


this is a post specifically for people who don't live on the best coast

So in case you didn't notice that you can't leave in your house,
 (or you don't live in the United States at all and are just an innocent by-reader)
 - you're snowed in. You are literally under a block of ice. Elsa couldn't get you out. 

I felt like it would be unfair for me to flaunt my summery outfits in the sunshine, 
so instead,  I'm going to flaunt my sunset. And ocean. And California-grown sense of pride.

Best coast ain't a joke son


x Justina

ps. I am picking the winner of the Living Doll Giveaway - Monday might change your life.



follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning view! Wow x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do you have to make me so jealous?!?!?!! i'm looking at rain x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is amazing! I love how you took all the pictures :)
    <3 Katie
    http://luvelylittlelulladoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. CALI REPRESENT. It is the best coast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love if you did a hair routine/ tutorial post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love if you did a hair routine/ tutorial post

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.