9.25.2014

stay punk barbie


top: barbie for forever 21 // pants: motel rocks // backpack: c.o. sunny dushanka


So it wasn't until AFTER we wrapped up shooting this outfit that we noticed that every single full length photo was ludicrously crooked, therefore 

 DETAIL POST.

just imagine my docs at the end of my legs and you have the picture anyway

It will never not be time for these pants. 
They are wonderful and also great and if they ever wreck I shall probably cry for ages.
crying is punk rock too ok

Combined with my docs they also have a curious effect of making people step out of my way. 
Probably mainly because they're worried about getting kicked in the shins,
 I can't always control my shoes.

 
They're also a fun base for basic pieces, like my new Barbie/Perfect t-shirt from the new Barbie x Forever 21 collection. I'm not big on crop tops, 
but this one works perfectly with all my high waisted pants.

By the way, people keep feeling the need to tell me boys don't like highwaisted pants??? Why do people think this??? Why should my pants care if boys don't like them??? Unclear.

What I am very clear on is how insanely genius the Milan collections were this season. 
I don't usually do collection posts but I might have to make an exception for Moschino.

It's a good time to be a Barbie girl in fashion.


x
Justina

PS.
MY BIRTHDAY IS IN A WEEK. 

pps.

New days, new logo. Do you guys like it?




follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. this outfits so cool! :) I really want a plaid skirt for fall right now :)
    <3 katie
    http://luvelylittlelulladoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute omg x :)
    Love your hair x
    Caitriona Tighe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, very true! Who cares if guys don't like high wasited shorts? Anyway, love this outfit, you've got such a cool sense of style :) And happy early birthday!

    Lagerfeld Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that t-shirt!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.