4.01.2014

that slime really suits you//KCA 2014

 
R6 is catchy, right?

 It's been three days and I still don't think I've entirely processed the KCAs.

It was such a mind-blowingly amazing experience
 that I doubt I'll fully recover for at least a year.
And then it'll be time for another round.

I mean, let's take stock:

I got to hang with R5
 (they should adopt me)

I selfie'd with Tyler Oakley 
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I also selfie'd with Bella Hadid who is actually
5000% cooler than she seems on the internet 
which I thought was impossible
 
LL Cool J high fived me
I nearly lost an arm but worth it 

I was enveloped in the cloud of adorable talent that is Alex & Sierra
yes they are really that cute
Ariana Grande stood behind me in security and we talked purses

And then like 80 million other amazing things happened

That's all BEFORE the show even started.

I have never talked that fast to that many people in my entire life.
It was like speed dating at the Hunger Games, 
but with reporters and green slime. 

 with all the priceless one liners and solid gold selfies.

Best of all: I didn't get slimed.

Okay just a little bit. 

xx,
Justina

PS.
BIG HUGE SPARKLY THANK YOU TO HUFFPOST TEEN FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN.
Elizabeth, you're the #1 babe.

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a great time at the KCA! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.